Prescription & Administration Support
Register for Online Repeat Prescription Ordering
To be able to order your repeat medications online you need to be registered with My Health Online. It is a straightforward process but does involve several steps:
- Complete the My Health Online registration form by clicking here.
- Within 3 working days you will receive an e-mail from My Health Online with a unique Account ID and Linkage Key.
- Visit the website to complete your registration:
If you are having difficulties registering please use the link: My Health Online - Registration help
Please be assured your personal details are protected using the highest standards of internet security, although it is your responsibility to keep your log-in details safe.
Requesting Contraceptive Pills Online
The link above will connect you to a contraceptive pill annual review questionaire and request form. Please complete the online form which will be reviewed by one of the Practice doctors, nurses or pharmacists. For the majority of patients a face to face review will not be required and a response will come via e-mail or a telephone call or text before the end of the next working day.
Requesting Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
The link above will connet you to a HRT annual review questionaire and request form. Please complete the online form which will be reviewed by one of the Practice doctors, nurses or pharmacists. For the mahority of patients a face to face review will not be required and a response will come via e-mail or a telephone call or text before the end of the next working day.
Click on the links below for more information on the menopause and HRT.
Annual Medication Reviews
As part of our ongoing commitment to your health we undertake an annual medication review on all patients on repeat medication. This is done in the month of your birth and you should receive a letter or email to invite you to be part of this process.
Depending on the types of medication you are currently taking you may be asked to have a blood test and a face to face consultation with the Practice pharmacist or nurse, whilst other medication can be renewed without you needing to visit the surgery. For more information click here.
Practice Administration Support
Please use the link to the left to find out how the practice can support you with your administrative problems. From this link you can request:
- Fit notes (sick notes)
- Doctors letters
- Test results and referrals
There is also information on the services we offer including travel vaccinations and contraceptive service.
You will also find unful links to community and NHS screening services as well as how to request a private referal
Controlled drugs, Benzodiazepines and Z-drugs
There are specific rules that apply to controlled drugs:
- Only up to 30 days’ supply is allowed on one prescription.
- You must collect medicines from the pharmacy within 28 days of the date on the prescription.
- Any medicine ‘owed’ to you by the pharmacy must also be collected by that date.
- All patients will need to request and collect repeat prescriptions each month from their GP practice. It will no longer be possible to get your medicine from the pharmacy using repeat or ‘batch’ dispensing.
- You or your representative will need to sign and show proof of identity at the pharmacy to be able to collect your medicine.
Please remember to order your medicine in good time. As of 1 April 2019, Pregabalin and Gabapentin (Lyrica, Alzain, Neurontin) have been reclassified as controlled drugs.
The Practice has a prescribing policy for Benzodiazepines and Z-drugs. The doctors, nurses, and pharmacists in this Practice will prescribe hypnotics and anxiolytics (benzodiazepines and z-drugs) in line with national and locally developed guidelines. Please click here to see our Practice Policy.